Growth Mindset: Embracing Challenges
Recorded by Dave Prior
This is the first in a series of podcasts we’ll be doing on Growth Mindset. In this episode Mary Kaufman and Dave Prior discuss what a growth mindset is, why it is vital it is to the work we do at LeadingAgile, and how embracing challenges fits into a growth mindset approach. During the conversation, Mary and Dave provide examples of common challenges we all face both at work, in our day-to-day lives, and in introducing large-scale organizational change. As they walk through the examples, Mary and Dave share tips on how to embrace the challenges you face and keep yourself firmly grounded in a growth mindset.
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success — by Carol Dweck https://amzn.to/3yYpyn3
- Fixed vs Growth Mindset graphic referenced in the interview https://bit.ly/3vWO1Hh
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/mary-kaufmann/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-kaufmann-305b844/
- Email: Mary.Kaufmann@leadingagile.com
Contacting Dave Prior
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/
Originally published at https://www.leadingagile.com.