Recorded by Dave Prior
Being strategic isn’t only about the aspirations we have — it’s about planning to reach our goals and deciding what to do with our limited capacity to achieve those aspirations. But to do this, we have to first identify what’s valuable to the organization and prioritize the things that will release the most value into it.
LeadingAgile Chief Methodologist, Dennis Stevens joins Dave prior this week to discuss why we should be prioritizing value and the importance of value density.
CONTACTING DENNIS STEVENS
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dennis-stevens/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dennisstevens
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACTING DAVE PRIOR
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/